A Brighter Outlook for Stained Teeth
Kiss discolored teeth good-bye! Discover the factors behind the darkness and the fixes for a brighter smile.
The True Causes of Tooth Discoloration
Do you feel that stained teeth spoil your smile? Many factors can cause dental darkness, including all of the following:
- Improper oral hygiene habits prevent people from removing the plaque and particles that can badly discolor teeth.
- Darker foods and drinks can leave teeth with severe stains, such as coffee, tea, red wine, cola, and darker fruits and vegetables.
- Age tends to naturally darken teeth since tooth enamel erodes over time, exposing the tooth’s lower layer of darker dentin.
- Heredity affects how likely a person is to experience tooth discoloration.
- Facial trauma can lead to dental damage that darkens a tooth.
- Some medications, antibiotics, and antihistamines have the unfortunate side effect of tooth discoloration.
- Tobacco not only causes discoloration of teeth, but also oral cancer and higher risk of tooth decay.
Hope and Help for the Discoloration of Teeth
If darker teeth are bringing you down, lighten up with these treatments for lightening dental stains. Depending on your case, you can brighten your stained teeth with many different options, such as:
- Professional, in-office tooth whitening
- Dental crowns
Ask your dentist which options are right for you and get a whiter, brighter smile.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call Advanced Dental Care of Florida today at (855) 979-3334 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Florida, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Florida.