We are open - safety is our top priority!
Posted on: April 12, 2015
5 Factors in Finding a Family Dentist
A healthy, attractive smile makes you feel good about yourself. And you should feel just as good about your dentist. But it’s not easy to find an affordable dentist who meets your needs. To help you choose a family dentist who’s right for you, follow these five simple steps.
- A Sparkling Reputation – A well-respected reputation is the first thing to look for when you’re trying to find a dentist. You need to do your research on both the dentist and the practice. And the Web is where you’ll find the greatest amount of information in the least amount of time. Search for online reviews to see what patients and other dental professionals are saying about the dentist. Be sure to research many dentists to get a good comparison.
- A Clean History – A dentist’s past can tell you a lot about their present and future work. State dental boards keep detailed records on all dental professionals and track every claim filed against a dentist. Take advantage of this resource by visiting your state’s board of dentistry website to fully review a dentist’s background. This will help you find a family dentist you can trust.
- A Good First Impression – To make sure that you’ll be in good hands, you need to see with your own eyes. Interview different dentists to learn about the practice, policies, and procedures. Speak to the dentist and office staff about these factors to find the right family dentist for you.
- The dentist’s education and training.
- How long they’ve been in practice.
- Dental specialties.
- Practice protocol such as office hours, appointment scheduling, and emergency care.
- Policies regarding fees, payment options, and insurance accepted, especially if you’re seeking an affordable dentist.
- The office staff’s experience with the practice and personal experience with the dentist.
- Healthy Word of Mouth – Recommendations are priceless when you’re looking for an affordable dentist. Ask your family, friends, neighbors, and co-workers about their experiences with their family dentist. People who care about you want you to have the best possible care, so you can be assured that their good word will put you in good hands.
- In Alignment with Your Needs – Every dentist is different and every patient has different needs. Some people want fast and convenient appointments, so a larger practice that can see many patients at once is ideal. Others are concerned about cost, so they need to seek an affordable dentist who accepts insurance and payment options. And some want a single-practitioner family dentist, so they should look for a family-friendly practice that treats every patient like family.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Teeth Cleaning Orlando
- All On 4 Dental Implants Cost
- Dentures Clearwater FL
- Cheap Dentures in Florida
- Dental Care Florida
- Full Service Dentist Near Me
- Emergency Dentist Florida
- Braces For Teeth
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Affordable Dentist Jacksonville FL
- Dentures Jacksonville
- Dentist Near Me That Take Payments
- 24 Hour Dentist Orange County
- Cost of Dental Implants Ocala FL
- Jacksonville Emergency Dental
- Azalea Dental Ocala FL Reviews
- Affordable Dentures Tampa FL Reviews
- Invisalign Cost Orlando FL