We are open - safety is our top priority!
Posted on: September 13, 2015
A Clear View of What Invisalign® Braces Cost
You may have heard about Invisalign® invisible braces, but you may not have heard how they differ from traditional metal braces. Each choice has specific care and costs, so learn about both types of braces to see which is worth your while and smile. How Much Do Braces Cost? Compare Costs and Options Both metal braces and Invisalign invisible braces were designed to improve your smile, but there are significant differences in the cost and care of each. While metal braces are brackets bonded to the teeth, Invisalign is an invisible alignment system that is removed for eating and brushing. Initially, Invisalign may seem like the more expensive option, but when considering the cost of traditional braces both financially and personally, you may be surprised at which saves you the most when you keep in mind these points:
- Discretion: If you find it embarrassing to have metal brackets on your teeth when talking and eating, Invisalign is invisible and can be removed in social situations when dining with others. This invisible quality can make you feel less self-conscious about wearing braces.
- Comfort: Metal braces of today are smaller than ever, but they can still irritate your mouth and complicate certain activities. On the other hand, Invisalign is a smooth, plastic alignment tray that shifts your teeth without causing the chafing of metal.
- Treatment Time: Attached to the teeth for constant wear, metal braces are typically needed for around 24 months. Although Invisalign is removable, it still must be worn for the majority of the day. However, the length of treatment is usually only six to 18 months. Also, Invisalign adjustments can be scheduled less frequently, saving time at the orthodontist’s office.
Deciding What is Clearly Best for You or Your Child Only your orthodontist can tell you exactly how much braces cost. Many people just assume Invisalign is more expensive, but that is not always true. Your total braces cost will be based on your needs and your treatment choices. Keep in mind that metal braces can be worn by anyone for any problem, but Invisalign is generally best for minor dental corrections. Plus, the cost of your braces also depends on the location of your orthodontist, since care can be more costly in larger cities and certain states. In the end, the choice is yours and you may feel that the benefits of Invisalign are clearly worth the extra expense. How You can Make Invisalign an Affordable Orthodontics Option Braces can be challenging to afford, regardless of the type of treatment. No matter which type you choose, be aware that dental insurance usually only covers some of the cost or restricts coverage to medical necessity or children. Fortunately, you can get affordable orthodontics care through two valuable options. One of those is DentRite®, a dental savings plan that instantly gives you major savings on many dental treatments. It’s popular because you have unlimited usage, it offers both individual and family membership plans, and everyone is accepted. A healthcare credit card called CareCredit is another choice, which lets you finance many healthcare procedures with convenient monthly payments, special financing options, and acceptance at more than 175,000 U.S. healthcare providers. Either of these can help clear the way to getting the best braces treatment. To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Dentist Orlando Florida
- Invisalign Largo
- Emergency Dentist Near Me
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Replace Missing Teeth
- Family Dentist Near Me
- Implant Supported Dentures Cost
- Affordable Dentures in Ocoee
- Invisalign Dentist Near Me
- Teeth Whitening Expert
- Root Canal Expert
- Root Canal Treatment
- Super Suction Dentures
- Dentist That Accept Payments
- Wisdom Teeth Removal Ocala FL