COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: June 20, 2016
A Friendly Guide to Family Orthodontics
If your teeth look less than their best, discover how orthodontics can improve your smile with ease. Braces Basics Braces work by applying pressure to teeth over time to move them into proper place. If you require orthodontics to correct a dental problem, your dentist will refer you to a specialist called an orthodontist at a family orthodontics practice. In addition to your dentist’s referral, you can also ask friends and family to recommend orthodontists in Florida they trust. After examining and discussing your needs, the orthodontist will develop the ideal treatment plan to help you straighten your teeth and correct your bite. Treatment is based on your orthodontic issues and can range from a removable retainer to a full set of braces. 5 Orthodontics Options Most family orthodontics practices offer orthodontic treatments to meet a variety of needs, including invisible braces for adults and teens, affordable braces, braces for kids, and retainers. This ensures that people of all ages can receive the best braces for their needs. The five kinds of braces are:
- Traditional Metal Braces – Offered by all orthodontists in Florida, these are basically old-fashioned braces with metal brackets and wires attached on the front of the teeth. These are usually used on children and tend to be a more affordable braces option.
- Brackets – These can be constructed of traditional stainless steel, as well as the more aesthetic clear or tooth-colored ceramic or plastic material. Each offers certain advantages and treatment times and may be more suitable for specific problems.
- Invisible Aligners – These are a series of clear aligners that are often chosen by adults and teens for their cosmetic appeal over traditional metal braces.
- Lingual-type Brackets – These are brackets that are bonded to the back of teeth, so they are not visible. They are ideal for adults and teens who are self-conscious about wearing braces and desire more discretion.
- Mini-Braces – Smaller than traditional metal braces, their tiny size typically makes them the better braces for kids or people with very small teeth.
Since every person has different dental needs, find orthodontists in Florida to see which braces are best for you. To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Same Day Dentures Clearwater FL
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Cosmetic Dentist
- Childrens Braces
- Emergency Dentist Florida
- Dental Implants
- Professional Teeth Whitening
- Sleep Apnea Treatment Near Me
- Ocala Orthodontist
- Permanent Dentures
- Dentures Ocala FL
- All Smiles Dental Jacksonville FL
- Dental Exam