Are You Ready for Affordable Quality Dentures?
The most common prosthetic dental devices used to replace human teeth are removable and permanent dentures. If advanced gum disease has resulted in premature tooth loss, an affordable dentist in Florida can help you restore your smile and improve your self-esteem by creating natural-looking dentures to replace missing or diseased teeth. Getting dentures can be a slow process that takes several months, because it’s often necessary to remove remaining teeth and wait for tissues to heal completely before inserting and fitting new prosthetics. Once your mouth is ready, you’ll get a brand new smile.
Types of Affordable Quality Dentures
- Immediate dentures are placed on the same day tooth extractions are performed. These are a temporary solution while permanent dentures are being made. Periodic adjustments are often required.
- A full or complete set of permanent dentures replaces all upper or lower teeth.
- Partial dentures correct gaps when only a few teeth are missing. Attachments are used to hold the dentures in place. Acrylic partial dentures form a plate that covers the entire roof of your mouth, while metal partial dentures only cover part of the area and are generally more comfortable to wear.
- Overdentures fit over and attach to one or more natural teeth. Implants also can be used as anchors for overdentures. Overdentures often require multiple dentist appointments because of their complexity.
Pros and Cons of Dentures
- The pros of dentures include prevention of tooth migration, support for sagging facial muscles, and improved appearance and self-esteem. With dentures, you may be able to eat and speak normally again.
- The cons of dentures are a temporary, sometimes frustrating, adjustment period; a reduced ability to taste food; and potential mouth irritation if routine dental care is neglected. As your mouth changes shape over time, your dentist in Florida may need to adjust or replace your dentures.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call Advanced Dental Care of Florida today at (855) 979-3334 or make an appointment.
Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At Advanced Dental Care of Florida, we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at Advanced Dental Care of Florida.