We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Avoid Serious Complications in a Dental Emergency
Accidents, injuries, or trauma to the teeth, gums, and mouth can turn into serious issues that require extensive and often expensive work if not promptly and properly addressed. According to the American Dental Association, knowing the proper dental care for your teeth in the event of a dental emergency can be the difference between saving a tooth and losing a tooth. Regardless of the type of dental emergency that occurs, contact an emergency dentist in Florida immediately. Whatever you do, don’t ignore a dental emergency—it could lead to more serious complications and harm your health.
- If you have a toothache, floss gently to remove any trapped debris that could be causing the pain and rinse your mouth with warm water. Do not place aspirin directly on the painful tooth or gums. Contact your dentist—even if the toothache subsides. Pain is a symptom that there is a problem and should not be left untreated.
- If an object becomes lodged between your teeth or in your mouth, try to remove it gently with dental floss. Do not try to remove it with a sharp or pointed instrument that could injure your teeth or gums. See your dentist in Florida as soon as possible.
- If a tooth gets accidentally knocked out, find the tooth, hold it by the crown only, and rinse it with warm water to remove any dirt or debris. Do not scrub the tooth or remove any attached gum tissue. Place the tooth in a cup of milk—or warm water with a pinch of salt—to keep it moist and visit a dentist immediately. If you get the proper dental care within an hour of the accident, your tooth may be able to be saved.
- If you suspect you’ve cracked a tooth, rinse your mouth with warm water and apply a cold compress to your face to reduce swelling. Visit a dentist in Florida for evaluation as soon as possible. Cracked teeth can be difficult to see, but can cause damage if you don’t get the proper dental care.
- A dental emergency should not be ignored. If you have concerns about the financial burden, talk to your dentist. Affordable dental care plans are available to get you the help you need.
- When you visit an emergency dentist, be sure to provide as many details about the incident as possible and bring as many of the broken pieces of the tooth or gum tissue that you can locate.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Dentist Tampa FL
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Dental Implants
- Braces For Teeth
- Full Service Dentist Near Me
- Emergency Dentist Florida
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Affordable Dentures
- Root Canal Treatment
- How Much Does Invisalign Cost
- Sleep Apnea Mouth Guard
- General Teeth Cleaning
- All Smiles Dental Jacksonville FL
- Tooth Extraction Jacksonville FL
- Braces Ocala FL