We are open - safety is our top priority!
Brushing Your Teeth – Is It Time for a Refresher Course?
Few things contribute more to long-term oral health than proper brushing, but many people have forgotten the dental care techniques they were taught as kids. Although a skilled, affordable dentist can repair damages caused by poor hygiene and neglect, you can save a lot on future dental care costs by simply relearning the proper way to brush your teeth. Why is Proper Tooth Brushing So Critical? After you eat, food particles remain lodged in your teeth, which causes plaque to form. Brushing at least twice a day can help to prevent plaque from forming. If you don’t remove plaque, it will form tartar—and once you have tartar, you’ll need professional dental care to remove it. Allowing plaque to remain on your teeth for an extended period of time leads to tooth decay and gum disease. 5 Brushing Tips
- Divide your mouth into quarters and spend an equal amount of time brushing each of the four areas.
- Spend a least two minutes brushing to ensure that all food particles and bacteria have been removed from your teeth.
- Brush all your teeth, including hard-to-reach areas and sensitive teeth.
- Brush gently in a circular motion.
- Replace your toothbrush every three months. Toothbrushes wear out.
Use the Right Dental Care Products Keep up with the latest in dental care, and only use toothpastes that are accepted by the ADA (American Dental Association). Many toothpastes are designed for specific needs such as tartar control, whitening, or improving your breath. Ask your family dentistry experts about the best options for you. Your daily dental care regimen should include brushing at least twice a day, flossing every day, and rinsing with mouthwash. To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Cosmetic Dental Work
- Childrens Dentist
- Family Dentist Near Me
- Cheap Dentures in Florida
- All On 4 Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning Orlando
- Walk in Dentist Jacksonville FL
- Affordable Dental Insurance Jacksonville FL
- Dentist With Payment Options Near Me
- Dentures in A Day Jacksonville FL
- After Hours Dentist Brandon FL
- Dentures in Orlando FL
- Shortest Invisalign Time
- Dental Discovery Ocala FL Reviews