We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: March 28, 2016
Does Your Dental Injury Call for an Emergency Dentist?
If you’ve experienced dental damage and can’t reach your dentist, find out if your injury needs emergency care. A Knocked-out Tooth When your tooth comes out of its socket, it can damage its surrounding nerves and tissues. But if you rush to seek emergency dental services Florida, you may be able to reduce any dental damage and have the tooth reattached. Follow these smart steps:
- Call an emergency dentist Florida.
- Try to find the tooth and gently rinse it under warm water, but don’t touch the root.
- Keep the tooth moist by placing it back in its socket or keeping it in a cup of milk.
- Take the tooth to the emergency dentist quickly.
A Missing Filling or Crown This often occurs because the underlying tooth has badly decayed. Since this makes the tooth very sensitive and can lead to further damage, you should avoid touching the tooth and see an emergency dentist Florida right away. A Cracked or Fractured Tooth Even though your teeth are sturdy, cracks and fractures can happen from grinding, biting, or trauma. Since the problem can only worsen and harm the root of the tooth, you’ll want to find emergency dental services Florida to avoid further damage. To reduce pain and swelling while you find an emergency dentist Florida, follow these simple tips:
- Rinse your mouth and the tooth fragment with warm water.
- Place a cold compress on your cheek to minimize any swelling.
- Get to the emergency dentist as quickly as possible.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- All On 4 Dental Implants
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dentist Jacksonville
- Invisalign Largo
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Family Dentist Near Me
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dentist Florida
- Cost of Dental Implants Ocala FL
- Dental Discovery Ocala FL Reviews
- Affordable Dentures Tampa FL Reviews
- Jacksonville Emergency Dental
- Emergency Dentist Brandon
- Invisalign Cost Orlando FL