Posted on: May 9, 2016
Face the Facts about All-on-4 Implants
If you’re sick of struggling with missing teeth and are looking for a way to easily replace them, All-on-4® implants may be the answer for you. Find out all you need to know from the following four questions and answers.
- How Do All-on-4 Implants Differ from Dentures?
All-on-4 implants are often referred to as All-on-4 dentures because they replace your teeth like dentures, but only require four implants. But All-on-4 dentures offer many more benefits, including:
- Permanent placement
- No risk of shifting or slipping during the day
- No need to be removed
- The look and function of natural teeth
- Complete comfort because they do not put pressure on your gums
- The same simple care as natural teeth
- Much easier to eat, bite forcefully, and taste so you can still enjoy all of your favorite foods
- Maintain and support your facial features
- How Do All-on-4 Implants Compare to Conventional Implants? All-on-4 implants can replace your entire set of teeth with only four implants per arch, while traditional implants can require up to eight implants per arch. And since All-on-4 implants are embedded at an angle, they are more stable and secure in the jaw. Plus, All-on-4 implants do not demand the bone grafting typically needed with conventional implants. All of these advantages will save you time, pain, and money, so it’s easy to see how much more affordable All-on-4 dental implants can be.
- Do All-on-4 Implants Require Any Additional Fees? As with all dental care, your total cost will depend on your needs and the geographic location of your dentist. But because the treatment only requires one surgery and fewer implants, the treatment ultimately costs less than other replacement options. As a result, you will be pleasantly surprised by how affordable All-on-4 dental implants are overall.
- Do All-on-4 Implants Require Special Care or Cleaning?
Dental implants simply need the same care and cleaning as your natural teeth. This includes daily brushing and flossing, along with regular dental check-ups and cleanings. To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Family Dentist Near Me
- Dentist Orlando Florida
- Dentures Florida
- Teeth Cleaning Orlando
- All On 4 Dental Implants Cost
- Dentures Clearwater FL
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Smile Tech Teeth Whitening Reviews
- Child Teeth Care
- Root Canal Specialist
- Teeth Whitening Expert
- Tooth Extraction Jacksonville FL
- Emergency Dentist Bradenton FL