COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Get a Good Look at Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers
If you want a picture-perfect smile, cosmetic dentistry veneers may be the right treatment for you. Learn more about this dental option and see if it will make you happier with your smile. The Value of Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Dental veneers are thin, tooth-colored shells that cover the front of teeth to disguise dental imperfections, such as misshapen teeth, poorly-spaced teeth, crooked teeth, and stains. They can be made out of porcelain or a resin composite, yet porcelain has become more popular because it completely resists staining and looks more like your natural teeth. Face the Facts about Treatment Are veneers right for you? The answer will depend on your dental needs and personal preferences. You will first need to have a veneer dentist evaluate your teeth to see if you’re a suitable candidate. If you are eligible, you need to consider the following pros and cons of treatment: Positives
- Extremely natural looking
- Customized to the exact shade and shape of your natural teeth
- Requires less removal of tooth structure than cosmetic dental bonding or dental crowns
- Veneers tend to cost more than both cosmetic dental bonding and dental crowns, but prices vary by the complexity of your case and the location of your family dentist Florida. To reduce initial costs, your veneer dentist may accept insurance, offer payment plans, or take dental discount plans like DentRite.
- Slight sensitivity immediately after placement that subsides in a few days or weeks.
- Veneers are permanent and cannot be removed.
Protecting and Preserving Cosmetic Dentistry Veneers Veneers can last more than a decade with proper care and cleaning, such as:
- Practicing good oral hygiene, including daily brushing and flossing to prevent veneers from becoming decayed.
- Avoiding bad dental habits such as nail-biting and chewing ice, which can damage thin veneers.
- Visiting your family dentist Florida for regular check-ups and cleanings.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Dentures Florida
- Invisalign Clearwater
- Pediatric Dentist Near Me
- Full Service Dentist Near Me
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Replace Missing Teeth
- Emergency Dentist Florida
- Dentists That Offer Payment Plans Near Me
- Dentures in Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Emergency Dental Jacksonville FL
- Low Cost Dental Care Jacksonville FL
- Really Good Dentist Near Me
- Invisalign Orlando
- Azalea Dental Ocala FL Reviews
- After Hours Dentist Brandon FL
- Partial Dentures Orlando