COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: January 4, 2016
How to Select a Cosmetic Dentist – Expertise Matters
The goal of cosmetic dentists is to transform problem teeth into beautiful smiles. Cosmetic dentistry isn’t a recognized dental specialty like orthodontics or oral surgery, so any affordable dentist can claim to be among the ranks of cosmetic dentists, regardless of his or her skill level and experience. In truth, all dentists are trained in aesthetics to some degree, but it takes years of training and education to perfect the artistry of true cosmetic dentistry. To find the right dental professional who can give you the smile of your dreams, you may have to do a little research. How to Select a Cosmetic Dentist: Essential Tips
- Talk to your friends, coworkers, neighbors, and relatives. If they’ve had a good experience with any cosmetic dentists, they’ll be happy to share it.
- If you obtain a recommendation for an affordable dentist, check out the provider’s website, or schedule a consultation.
- Take a look at any available before-and-after photos of the prospective dentist’s previous work. You can usually view these online or in person.
- If you’re satisfied with the quality of the before-and-after photos, take the next step. Check the dentist’s credentials. You can often use online services to obtain the name of the dentist’s school, a list of degrees and continuing education courses, and details of his or her involvement in professional organizations.
- Look for advanced credentials. The most highly skilled and qualified cosmetic dentists are members of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD). These dentists are trained in the latest procedures and technologies used in cosmetic dentistry, so you can be sure that they stay on top of the latest industry trends and uphold the highest standards of care.
- Before your consultation, make a detailed list explaining what you would like to change about your appearance. Good communication with your cosmetic dentist is essential for getting the best possible results. You may find that he or she has several possible options to discuss with you, so take your time, and think over all the possibilities before settling on a treatment plan.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Teeth Implants
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Childrens Dentist
- Full Service Dentist
- Reconstructive Dentist
- Invisalign Clearwater
- Sedation Dentist
- Orthodontics Specialist
- Root Canal Cost
- Ocala Orthodontist
- Same Day Dentures Jacksonville FL
- Local Dentist With Payment Plans
- Azalea Dental Ocala FL Reviews
- Cost of Dental Implants Ocala FL