We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: July 24, 2016
Simple Dental Clinic Solutions for Flossing
Maintaining a healthy mouth calls for cleaning between your teeth and around your delicate gumline. If you find flossing difficult, you have an easier alternative with an interdental brush. Brush up on the Benefits of Interdental Brushes Most people think that flossing is their only option to clean in between their teeth, and many find flossing to be a real challenge. Luckily, the fast and easy alternative to floss is an interdental brush. These are very thin brushes that have a small head with bristles attached by a wire. Some have a specially shaped handle intended to make them easy to hold, while others have long handles like toothbrushes. They are inserted between the teeth to gently and easily clean. Affordable dentists have long recommended these brushes because research has shown they actually remove plaque more effectively than regular flossing and brushing. They can be used several times, but should be replaced when the wire gets bent or bristles become worn. Ask your dentist in Florida where to find them near you. When Interdental Brushes are Best Affordable dentists suggest interdental brushes to people with different issues, including:
- Limited Mobility – Most people with joint problems, age-related conditions, or other limited mobility issues find interdental brushes much easier to use than regular floss. Ask your dental clinic for a lesson on how to use them.
- Dental Work – Do you have dentures, bridges, or implants? These brushes can reach into the tight spaces between all of your dental work.
- Gaps in Teeth – Having large spaces between your teeth can make flossing very difficult because you may not clean teeth properly. To solve this problem, affordable dentists recommend using an interdental brush to completely remove food and plaque.
- Braces – The brackets and wires of braces make flossing basically impossible. But interdental brushes can maneuver around braces to remove excess debris from both your teeth and your braces. Ask your dentist in Florida to teach you to use them correctly, so as not to damage your braces.
- An Aversion to Flossing – If you’re ready to toss the floss because you find flossing hard or uncomfortable, ask about an interdental brush at your dental clinic – you’ll love how fast and easy it is.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 21 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Dentist Tampa FL
- Childrens Dentist
- Family Dentist Near Me
- Teeth Implants
- Local Emergency Dentist
- Braces For Teeth
- Cosmetic Dental Work
- Partial Dentures
- Good Dentist Near Me
- Root Canal Exam
- Affordable Dentures Ocoee Reviews
- Low Income Dental Services Jacksonville FL
- Sleep Apnea Mouth Guard
- Teeth Whitening Expert
- Porcelain Veneers Cost