We are open - safety is our top priority!
Posted on: May 23, 2016
Why Dental Bonding May Be Best for Chipped Tooth Repair
Daily activities or an accident can cause you to chip, crack, or break your tooth. If you’re unsure of how to treat the trouble, find all of the answers below. One of the Best Ways to Treat a Broken Tooth According to family dentistry experts, dental bonding is one of the top types of treatment to repair a tooth that’s chipped or cracked. To perform this treatment, your dentist will apply and carefully shape a tooth-colored plastic adhesive over the dental damage to seal the chipped or broken tooth. Then, a special ultraviolet light is used to harden the adhesive so it’s strong and secure. Family dentistry experts frequently recommend bonding for chipped tooth repair because it offers so many benefits, including:
- Can last for up to ten years
- Less than one hour for chipped tooth repair
- Matches the shade of other teeth, so it’s practically invisible
- No need for anesthesia
- Little to no pain
- Available from any affordable dentist
3 Ways to Take Care of Teeth after Bonding If you decide on dental bonding for chipped tooth repair, you can keep it looking good and lasting long by following these tips from family dentistry experts:
- Avoid dark-colored foods and drinks for 48 hours after the procedure because the bonding material is susceptible to stains during this time.
- Avoid biting down on very hard foods, ice cubes, and solid objects to prevent the bonding from chipping.
- See an affordable dentist regularly for check-ups and cleanings.
To get the dental care you deserve from an affordable dentist in Florida, call today at or make an appointment. Advanced Dental Care offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Florida. With 20 affiliated practices throughout Florida, our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .
- Childrens Dentist
- Invisalign Clearwater
- Dentist Tampa FL
- Get Teeth Clean Dentist
- All On 4
- Teeth Braces Cost
- Same Day Dentures Clearwater FL
- Full Service Dentist
- Affordable Dentures Brandon FL
- Really Good Dentist Near Me
- Dentist With Payment Plans Near Me
- Dentures in A Day Jacksonville FL
- Jacksonville Emergency Dental Jacksonville FL
- Low Cost Dental Care Jacksonville FL
- Invisalign Orlando
- Tera Tooth Extraction