We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Aging, diet, and lifestyle choices can cause our teeth to become dull and discolored, so can several types of medications. If your teeth have become dull and discolored and you want to have a gleaming white smile once again, call our Mandarin office at (904) 638-7181 and we can help you. Teeth whitening in Mandarin is a very popular procedure, it’s also fast, affordable, and effective. If you’re interested in regaining your beautiful pearly whites, then call us for a teeth whitening appointment and we can help you.
Why Is It Better To Have Professional Dental Whitening Than To DIY?
Professional whitening products are more effective than the products in the DIY kits for tooth whitening at home, and you’ll achieve superior results in less time with a professional whitening product. When you come to our office for a treatment, we’ll first examine your teeth to ensure that you’re a good candidate for teeth whitening. Sometimes, there are constraints for the procedure and they can only be determined by a professional. Also, you’ll receive a more even tooth color when your teeth whitening procedure is administered by a professional. If you want more information or want to schedule an office visit for teeth whitening, then call our Mandarin office at (904) 638-7181 and let us put you on our schedule.
What About Teeth Whitening Kits for Use At Home?
DIY teeth whitening at home can be an option if you’re short on time, and you may see some improvement in the color of your teeth. However, the best option is a professional whitening treatment in a dentist’s office – it will be faster and produce superior results. We have in home teeth whitening kits available using our professional whitening products but first you need to have a dental appointment with a teeth bleaching dentist in our Mandarin office so that we can customize your kit. If you’re interested in one of our at-home kits, call our Mandarin office at (904) 638-7181 and let us help you.
Will Professional Teeth Whitening Be Very Expensive?
The cost of your teeth whitening procedure will be determined by the number of treatments you need, the type of product you select, and any insurance benefits you have. Before you commit to the teeth whitening procedure, you’ll be provided with a detailed statement of fees that you’ll incur, so you’ll know exactly what your teeth bleaching cost will be before you begin. Call us at (904) 638-7181 for more information or to schedule your initial visit to our Mandarin office.
Are DIY Teeth Whitening Products Comparable to the Professional Ones?
DIY whitening products can provide some improvement to the color of your teeth, but they can’t compare to the results you’ll see from our professional whitening procedures. Our professional products are stronger and more effective, and you’ll see more impressive results in less time than you will with a DIY kit. We do, however, provide in-home kits for our patients but they require an office visit so that we can customize the kit. If you want to obtain one of our DIY kits, then give us a call in Mandarin at (904) 638-7181 and we’ll answer all your questions and schedule an appointment for you.
How Does The Teeth Whitening Procedure Go?
Each teeth bleaching product has specific instructions for its use but generally, the following steps are applicable to most teeth whitening procedures:
- First, your dentist will conduct a thorough exam of your teeth to make sure that there are no constraints to the whitening procedure. Next, we’ll clean your teeth to ensure that the bleaching gel is the most effective.
- Pictures will be taken in order to provide us with a before and after comparison of your tooth color. We’ll use the pictures after your treatment is complete to determine the length of any additional treatment that you may need.
- We’ll put a cheek retractor in your mouth to keep all your dental surfaces exposed and your inner cheeks protected from the bleaching gel.
- We’ll apply a liquid to your gums, shielding them from the gel.
- We’ll apply one layer of the bleaching gel to your exposed dental surfaces and leave it on for the time specified by your product. Then, we’ll remove that layer and apply another, continuing until we have completed the applications directed by your whitening product.
- We may use an intense light to enhance the effectiveness of the bleaching gel if your product requires it.
- After the final application of gel has been removed, your dentist will evaluate the color of your teeth against the before photos to determine if you need additional office treatments or additional treatments at home.
If you’re ready to regain the beautiful white smile of your youth, call our Mandarin office at (904) 638-7181 and we’ll help you. We can schedule an appointment with a teeth bleaching dentist and get you started on your brand new smile so call us today.