We are open - safety is our top priority!
Lifestyle habits, dietary preferences, and the aging process can cause our teeth to become discolored and unattractive as we get older.
The once-gleaming smile of our younger days has been replaced by dull, drab teeth that we don’t want to show off so we don’t smile as much and our self-confidence wanes. If this sounds like you, then we may have the answer for you. Our teeth whitening procedures in our Ocala office can restore the beautiful smile that you once had and restore your self-confidence. You’ll want to show off your gleaming pearly whites so you’ll be smiling all the time. Call us at (352) 502-4381 for more information on our teeth whitening process – it’s quick, effective, and more affordable than you might think.
Is Professional Tooth Whitening Really Better?
You may be thinking that you can whiten your teeth at home and they’ll look just as good as they would if you spent a lot of money for a teeth bleaching dentist. That may or may not be true. The professional tooth whitening products that we use in our Ocala dental office are much stronger than those you can buy over the counter, so you’ll get much more impressive results in considerably less time than you would if you used a kit for tooth whitening at home. We utilize Opalescence Boost for in-office teeth whitening. Call us at (352) 502-4381 if you have more questions about DIY teeth whitening and we’ll be happy to answer them for you and schedule an appointment for you.
Isn’t Teeth Whitening at Home Effective?
Just as your prescription medicines are stronger than those you can buy over the counter, the tooth whitening products used in our office are stronger than those you can buy over the counter. Your results will be superior and you’ll receive them in less time than if you try to do it yourself. The at-home teeth whitening kits will work to an extent but for really great results, you need a professional whitening treatment. Another factor to consider is constraints to whitening. If you’ve had restoration dentistry and you have fillings and crowns, then the teeth whitening treatment may work differently on those than it does on your natural teeth; you may have unevenly colored teeth. Your bleaching dentist will be able to determine this and advise you of your options. We offer Opalescence Go (10 and 4 trays) and Opalescence PF. If you want to schedule a consultation so that you’re better informed, call our Ocala office at (352) 502-4381 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and schedule an office visit.
Will Professional Tooth Whitening Be Really Expensive in Ocala?
The cost of a professional whitening treatment varies by the patient and several factors will affect it. The condition of your teeth and the number of treatments you’ll need, the specific product you choose, and any insurance benefits you have will all affect the final cost. During your first office visit, your teeth bleaching dentist will examine your teeth and then we’ll provide you with a detailed list of the fees you’ll incur. We want you to know exactly what your teeth bleaching cost will be so that you’ll be happy with both the procedure and the price. Call our Ocala office at (352) 502-4381 to schedule your first office visit and we’ll answer any additional questions you have.
Are Professional Tooth Whitening Treatments Really Better Than What I Can Do At Home?
Although DIY teeth whitening kits can lighten your teeth to a degree, they don’t compare with the results you’ll receive from a professional whitening treatment in our Ocala office. Sometimes, there can be an underlying reason for discoloration that has nothing to do with diet, lifestyle or aging and only your dentist can discern that. It’s important to make that determination to achieve the teeth whitening results that you want. Call our Ocala office at (352) 502-4381 to learn more or to schedule a consultation.
What Will Happen During the Professional Teeth Whitening Procedure?
All teeth whitening products have specific application instructions that are unique to the product but generally, the steps that are involved in a professional whitening process are as follows:
- We’ll examine your teeth and gums to ensure that you’re a good candidate for teeth whitening and that there are no underlying issues. Then, we’ll clean your teeth, allowing the bleaching gel to achieve maximum effectiveness.
- We’ll probably take pictures of your teeth for a before and after comparison at the end of your office visit.
- We’ll place a cheek retractor in your mouth to ensure all your teeth have maximum visibility and your inner cheek is protected from the bleaching gel.
- We’ll apply a liquid coating to your gums to protect them from the bleaching gel.
- We’ll begin the first application of the teeth whitening gel and we’ll leave it on for the amount of time specified by the product. We’ll then remove that layer and apply another layer. We’ll continue this procedure until all the layers have been applied according to the product instructions.
- We may use a special light to intensify the effects of the teeth whitening gel.
- After the final application of gel has been applied and removed, your dentist will evaluate your progress using the photos we took. At that time, we’ll determine whether you need more treatments in our office or at home.
If you’re ready to regain the gleaming white smile that you used to have, call our Ocala office at (352) 502-4381 and let’s get started. A beautiful, white smile will take years off your appearance and make you proud to show off your smile. Call us today and we’ll get started on your teeth whitening in Ocala.