Advanced Dental Care of Ocoee
1231 Blackwood Avenue, Ocoee, FL 34761
We’ve reopened our practice in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment.
We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Our team has had additional training to ensure our processes meet or exceed sanitation and sterilization standards of care, and we have elevated our infection control procedures in response to this time of global concern. You can visit our practice with confidence, knowing we are taking additional measures to provide for the safety of our patients and our team:
We understand your decision to visit us is personal one. Should you have any questions or concerns about your dental appointment, please do not hesitate to call us at (407) 477-5004. We are here to help.
These questions will be asked upon arrival at our office. If you have a temperature greater than 100.4 at the time of your appointment, or if you answer yes to any of the questions below, your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date when it is safe for you to be seen. This is for the safety of our team and other patients. Please contact us with any questions.
1. Have you within the last fourteen (14) days traveled to a country where community-based spread of COVID-19 is occurring or to any other geographic region in the United States with sustained community transmission of COVID-19?
2. Have you had direct contact within the last fourteen (14) days with a person confirmed or suspected to be positive with COVID-19?
3. In the last fourteen (14) days, have been in close contact with anyone who has experienced any of the following cold or flu-like symptoms – fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, or lack of taste or smell?
4. Do you currently have, or have you experienced any of the following cold or flu-like symptoms within the last fourteen (14) days – fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat, body aches, or lack of taste or smell?
5. Have you been tested for COVID-19?
6. Patient Temperature (°F / °C) (Your temperature will be taken upon arrival by a staff member with a digital “no contact” thermometer)