COVID-19 Safety Message: Visit our practice with confidence – your safety is our top concern.
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Many of our patients come to our office after asking friends and colleagues, “Is there a good general dentist near me?” Our general dental office provides a full range of services designed to ensure that you receive great care for routine and urgent dental conditions. We can provide you with the dentist general practice services needed to ensure that you and your family enjoy top-notch dental health.
Why Should I Go to the Dentist?
Scheduling regular appointments with your general dentist can help you maintain healthier teeth and gums. This can ensure that you and your family enjoy the benefits of good dental hygiene for years of brighter smiles and healthier mouths.
What Is a General Dentist?
At our general family dentistry practice, we offer practical help for families looking for dental exams, teeth cleaning and other basic dental procedures. If you need a general dentist in Riverview, our team can provide you with affordable options to ensure the healthiest teeth possible for you and every member of your family.
General Dentistry Services
We offer comprehensive general dentistry services for our patients, including the following:
- Our dentists can apply fillings to fill holes left after repairing cavities or removing tooth decay.
- Composite fillings, unlike traditional metal fillings, resemble the enamel of your tooth and are less noticeable when speaking or eating.
- Porcelain fillings work in the same way as metal or composite fillings and are virtually indistinguishable from your natural teeth enamel.
- Laser dentistry procedures are used to reshape your gums to provide a less gummy smile.
- Dental bridges are used to replace teeth lost to decay or accidents.
- Tooth repair and replacement options include bonding, bridges, and crowns.
- Dental sealants are designed to create a barrier between your teeth and the bacteria that cause tooth decay.
- Crowns are tightly fitting caps that provide added structural strength for fragile teeth.
- Porcelain crowns are carefully matched to your natural tooth color to provide added cosmetic benefits for our patients.
- For cracked and damaged teeth, dental bonding can provide structural support while improving your appearance.
- Nitrous oxide sedation can help you deal with anxiety related to dental procedures.
How Frequently Should I Visit a General Dentist?
Most dental experts recommend twice-annual visits to ensure the highest level of care and to improve your dental health.
How Much Does a Dentist Visit Cost?
The cost of your visit to our office will vary depending on your dental insurance and the type of treatment you require.
Why Should I Have My Teeth Cleaned?
Teeth cleaning procedures remove food particles, plaque and tartar to leave your teeth clean and your breath fresher. This can provide you with added confidence when interacting with others at work, at school or at play.
How Long Will My Appointment Take?
For normal appointments, an hour is usually sufficient. More complex procedures may take additional time.
What Should I Bring Along to My Dentist Appointment?
Your dentist will need a list of the medications you are currently taking and a copy of your dental records, if they are available.