We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious about your appearance and can leave you worried about the impression you might make on others.
By working with our dental practice, you can learn more about how implant-supported dentures can help you to feel more confident and more comfortable every day. Our dental team can provide you with affordable, quality implant-supported dentures that look and feel as much like your own natural teeth as possible. We are committed to providing you with the right options for all your dental care needs.
Are Implant-Supported Dentures Used to Replace Teeth?
Our dental practice can provide you with implant dentures that work to suit your needs. These dental appliances are typically available in two configurations:
- Bar-retained dentures consisting of an acrylic base with porcelain or acrylic teeth attached. These dentures are attached to your implants using clamps that connect directly with a bar that goes around the edge of the dental plate.
- Ball-retained dentures are designed to connect with implants by inserting a ball attached to the implant into sockets incorporated into the denture.
Our dentists will discuss your options with you and will explain the benefits of each of these treatment plans. This can help you to determine which of these solutions is best suited to your needs and your budget. We will work with you to try and make these appliances as cost-effective as possible to ensure you can achieve treatment for your dental issues.
How Will My Implant-Supported Dentures Work?
Our affordable quality implant-supported dentures are designed to provide the most natural look and feel for your replacement teeth. Most of our patients require at least some extractions before their implants can be put into place. Implants may take three to six months to heal in place once they have been put into position. Once these initial steps have been completed, your custom dentures can be permanently applied to your implants to provide you with a permanent and attractive solution for missing teeth.
How Much Do Implant-Supported Dentures Cost?
Many of our patients report that they are concerned about the cost of denture implants. At our dental practice, we work with you to determine the most cost-effective approaches to your dental care. Our administrative staff will contact your dental insurance plan provider to make sure that as much of your treatment is covered as possible. We will also strive to keep your fees low and to provide you with a variety of payment options to help you maintain a healthy budget and a healthy smile.
Are There Significant Benefits to Implant-Supported Dentures?
Some of the most important benefits of implant-supported dentures include the following:
- These dental appliances can provide you with greater confidence and increased self-assurance when speaking, chewing or biting in public. Because your dentures cannot slip out of place, you can prevent embarrassing issues that could otherwise occur.
- Your implant-supported dentures are designed to be much more comfortable than traditional dentures. Food cannot become stuck underneath these dental appliances, and they are designed to be used exactly in the same ways as your natural teeth.
- Cleaning your dentures is much easier and consists of brushing and regular checkups rather than soaking them in a cleaning solution at night.
- The dramatic improvement made possible by these dentures can help you to smile more confidently and to make the best impression on those with whom you come into contact.
Our dental team will provide you with a more complete explanation of the benefits of these dentures. We can work with you to determine a cost-effective solution for your implant-supported dentures from our office in Sarasota.
What Is the Process for Caring for Implant-Supported Dentures?
After your implants have been put into place, your dentist will provide you with detailed instructions on cleaning and caring for these dental appliances. It is absolutely critical that your implants heal in the proper position and that they are not moved or adjusted during the healing process. If something happens to dislodge or displace one of your implants, call us right away to schedule an emergency appointment. Once your implant dentures have been applied to your implants, you can generally brush your new artificial teeth two to three times each day with a soft toothbrush. We may also recommend a specialized brush to provide added cleaning power around and between your new teeth.
Why Implant-Supported Dentures and Not Other Options?
We recommend implant-supported dentures in Sarasota to patients who want the assurance and confidence that these dental appliances can provide. Implant-supported dentures are a practical and cost-effective choice for individuals who must spend considerable time conversing, completing speaking engagements, or anyone looking to stop worrying about slipping dentures. Our team will work with you to make sure that your treatment plan provides the right solutions and suits your budget.